Andy purchased his Triumph Sprint ST at the end of 2010 from a local Triumph dealer after selling his Kawasaki ZX-10 as he wanted something more suitable to doing more miles but after repeated issues with the bike breaking down due to a faulty electrics he handed the bike back to the dealer for a full refund and bought himself a Kawasaki GTR1400
- December 2010 regulator/rectifier and alternator replaced.
- January 2011 another regulator/rectifier failure.
- March 2011 another regulator/rectifier, when Andy went to pick it up it didn’t start, the left hand switchgear was replaced as a faulty clutch switch blamed.
- Regulator/Rectifier regulator/rectifier again, alternator and starter solenoid.
- End of April 2011 when Andy went to collect the bike from the dealer it didn’t start, the right hand switchgear was replaced as start button blamed.
- May 2011 cut out mid corner locking back wheel, turns out the crank has failed, this was the final straw and the bike was returned to the dealer for a full refund.